Who I am?
Hi, I'm Aranza Lineros, I'm nineteen years old, I'm journalism student and I live in center of Santiago, but originally I lived in a place far far away of every human life, in a small town called "Paso Nevado". Now lived with my little sisters and my mother, it's very strange because I never lived with them before.
I'm a shy person wich is ironic, because I always wanted study Journalism, investigate and talk whit other people. I have never traveled to another country and I love studying with other cultures.
My hobby is drawing, specifically anime characters, which is a style originally from Japan. I also watch a lot of anime series, because they have very elaborate animations considering that these productions are made by hand, also the stories are very interesting and developed.
The images below correspond to my illustrations that I post on Instagram @ zaluc.art.



Hi Aranza!! I am a huge fan of Studio Ghibli and Hayao Miyazaki, you to?
ResponderEliminarHello Aranza, when I started studying journalism I also felt quite shy and little by little I have developed more. Your illustrations are very beautiful, congratulations!
ResponderEliminarHi aranza!, your drawings are in next level I Showed it to my little brother cause he like too the japan culture and he draw anime too. He freak with your thechnique.
ResponderEliminarHi Aranza!, I like soo much yours drawings! you are really talented. I don't watch a lot of anime but I find it really interesting.
ResponderEliminarWell crafted. Checked for completion
ResponderEliminar