My favorite piece of technology?
My favorite technological object is my ipad because it helps me to do my drawings and read my mangas. I use it with an apple pencil to do my draws, it´s like to be drawing in a piece of paper and I’m so used to that I don´t draw in paper anymore. I think that it affects my life because draw relaxes me a lot. Instead of going to psychologist I draw or read it is very therapeutical for me.
My life has been affected very positively since I bought it for the reason I mention before also I led it to my little sister, and she play so she doesn´t bother me while I study or I use the computer. I totally recommend use an ipad for drawing, reading and little sisters. Also, I recommend it to people who are looking for an “office tablet”, because you can run programs such as PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc. very fast.
I include a me illustration.
Check on word choice:
ResponderEliminar"I include a me illustration."