How Can Your Major Make the World a Better Place

I think my major might make a better place because i will communicate the needs of the people. Also, I want to share the opinion of them, so the journalism is the tool I need to improve to do a better world.

I see myself as a journalist in newspapers or radio because my university is specialized in that, so I want to be there. Talking to the people listening to them and being part of the solution. I want to show their reality like the father of photojournalism who show us the real society of the USA in the beginning of the twentieth century.

If I show the reality, it might be a politician that will create a public policy, a non-governmental society or a person that will help to create a better world. Also, this will be the first step to a better country and then to a better world.



Comentarios

  1. Hi Aranza!! I really admire what you say, thanks to good journalists, people's problems become visible!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Aranza, I hope you can achieve your goals!! Journalists are so necessary to society!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Well crafted. Good attempt at using complex structures.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite piece of technology?

Carrer-Related Website OR An Expert on your Field

A food that I really like